Farmers Deposit Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual date entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken – instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data – Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken directly from the Farmers Deposit Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download to Quicken directly from the Farmers Deposit Bank web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you – with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the Farmers Deposit Bank Website.
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide. (Getting Started Guides are available by clicking fi.intuit.com).
Quicken Access through Personal Online Banking
You must have Quicken installed on your computer, before you can download your transactions.
Farmers Deposit Bank is not a re-seller of this product.
Sign in to Personal Online Banking
Click the Checking Account you are wanting to access
Click drop down arrow and pick your date range
Click drop down arrow and select Quicken 2005 & newer (.QFX)
Click Download transactions