Farmers Deposit Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into QuickBooks, which gives you the power to manage your business more effectively.
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right in QuickBooks-instead of typing them by hand.
- Automatically reconcile date – Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks directly from the Farmers Deposit Bank’s web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks from the Farmers Deposit Bank web site, and QuickBooks sets up your accounts for you-with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the Farmers Deposit Bank Website.
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks. For assistance, please see the QuickBooks Getting Started Guide. (Getting Started Guides are available by clicking fi.intuit.com).
QuickBooks Access through Business Online Banking
You must have QuickBooks installed on you computer, before you can download your transactions.
Farmers Deposit Bank is not a re-seller of the product.
- Sign in to Business Online Banking
- Click the Checking Account you are wanting to access
- Click Launch Archive (Near bottom, right)
- Click Export Transaction
- Transaction Activity
- Fill in the information you want to export
- Export Format
- Click drop down arrow and select Intuit QuickBooks (.llF)
- Account Selection
- Select the account you are wanting to export
- Click Export